Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Good Week

So, it's been a good week! My appetite has been healthy(which I suppose means the end to the one positive side effect of anxiety: weight loss) and I've been able to really ENJOY most days. It's been nice, let me tell you. I wanted to write this down as a reminder to myself that there WILL be good times when I find myself struggling.

I have a therapy appointment tomorrow, so I look forward to receiving my "homework" for this next week. I also have to increase my Zoloft dosage again, which always means a crappy few days (usually increased anxiety for a bit and then feeling a little foggy/out of it for a couple days). It will definitely be nice to hit the dose that works for me so my body has a chance to catch up.

I also have a few work meetings this week that the baby is joining me for, so keeping my fingers crossed that the Bug is mellow!

1 comment: